- This is a family friendly event; please keep this in mind when preparing costumes for the event and while participating in the activities at the Festival!
- Unwanted physical contact, offensive language, and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. This applies to other ticket holders as well as our staff, volunteers, vendors and sponsors. No harassment of any kind.
- Please remember that we are not Universal Studios, and we are not attempting to recreate the Harry Potter movies, but rather are holding a fun event where lovers of the wizarding world can come together, play, and have fun!
- Service Dogs are welcome. Other animals are not permitted and vehicles will be checked upon entry to the grounds to ensure there are no pets left in vehicles.
- We are attempting to create a Zero Waste Event. This means that vendors will not have plastic bags to give you with your purchases (that’s what your pretty new totes are for!), there will be no bottled water sold, and all food must be served in/ on recyclable or compostable materials. There will be lots of green bins and blue bins throughout the facility; please help us with this!
- For the safety of all attendees, under no circumstances are bags to be left unattended. Any bags or packages left unattended will be removed from the premises at the organizers discretion.
- Excepting wheelchairs and strollers, wheeled devices (i.e. skateboards, scooters, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc., are prohibited from the event.
- Asylum Industries Unlimited and the Reckon Festival of Witchcraft & Wizardry assume no liability for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuables at home, and ensure your vehicles are securely locked.
- Illegal substances and alcoholic beverages will not be permitted into the event. No exceptions.
- Weapons, items deemed to be weapons, fireworks (including sparklers) and other explosives are not permitted into the event.
There are no stairs at the event grounds; there are accessible washrooms onsite, and accessible parking is available. Please contact us for a pass.
There may be activities that are not appropriate for wheelchairs or other special needs, such as the escape games, bouncy area, etc. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Emergency medical services will be onsite for the duration of the event.
There will be security onsite at all times. Security reserves the right to remove any persons from the grounds who are posing a risk to themselves or others, or who are breaking the above rules.
Staff and Volunteers will be easily identifiable throughout the grounds – please do not hesitate to ask if you have any concerns